Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Brooklyn went to her first day of school!
She was super excited & has been talking about it for weeks.
Last night I told her a "bedtime story" about a little girls first day of school to help prepare her. The story consisted of the little girl being nice to other kids, especially the scared ones, and also about doing everything the teacher tells you to do. She didn't have any problems, but I told the the story just in case.
I also told her before she said her prayers to ask for Heavenly Father's help when she goes to school. She said "Mom, I have the holy spirit! In my heart! I'll have it at school!"
Apples for her teachers. One for Miss Kathy & one for Miss Connie! It was really cute watching her give it to them, she even gave them some caramel dip.
She hurried and kissed me and ran in the classroom with no problem! They learned about Bears today so Brooklyn got to bring a teddy bear to class. She came home singing "The bear went over the mountain..."
Two of her BFF's also go to the same class. Anna & Leila. We all walked together today.

Here is Brooklyn's bear she made in class today!

No comments:

Post a Comment